01: The Orphaned Anything's by Stephen Christian
I would eat this novel because it's my favourite book, up to date. It's not anything special but it's meaningful and easy to relate to. It's also written by someone who I admire as a writer and as a musician. Actually, I would probably never eat it, realistically, because it's autographed. But figuratively speaking, I would eat it to keep it close to my heart. <3
02: Math Textbooks (..Yes, All of Them)
I would eat every math textbook available because I seriously cannot do math to save my life. Well, I could if I literally had to in order to survive. Other than that, it is SO difficult for me and I envy those who can do math so easily. Therefore, maybe if I ate a textbook I could obtain the knowledge of each mathematical formula or equation or problem and actually pass math class...maybe.
03: Hamlet by William Shakespeare
I would eat Hamlet because I love Shakespeare. Everything is in perfect iambic pentameter and written with such dramatic effect. He is most definitely one of the greatest writers in the English language.
I would eat Hamlet because I love Shakespeare. Everything is in perfect iambic pentameter and written with such dramatic effect. He is most definitely one of the greatest writers in the English language.
04: Me to We by Craig Kielburger
Craig Kielburger is one of the most inspirational people in my life. Maybe if I ate the book I could be as motivated and as socially active as he is to changing society. It's hard to find meaning in a material world, but he does it. He's tackling issues such as child labour, which is extremely beneficial with all the international sweatshops that exist today. Free the Children. <3
05: A Pact with the Devil by Stephen Williams
I would eat this novel so I would never, ever, ever have to see it again, ever. It's utterly disturbing, disgusting and beyond unjust to my moral perspectives. It's about Karla Holmoka with detailed descriptions of all the cruel things she did. Enough said.
No comments:
Post a Comment