It was a normal Saturday morning as I woke up nearing 10 o'clock. The sun was peeking through my curtains and the wind was blowing heavily on the window panes of my room. I had hoped that it didn't snow - again - since the groundhog DID say there was only six more weeks until spring. As I reluctantly got up from my regular sleeping position, and sat up on my bed, I peeked through the curtains and saw a beautiful sunny day without snow, thankfully. This inspired me to get out of bed and do something more productive with my life, rather than sleeping once more.
I walked downstairs only to find a set of eyes glaring at me as if I did something wrong. I get this look often, so it wasn't a surprise at all. The dark brown eyes stared at me as if I were a criminal, and until I said the words, "Let's go for a walk," then I would forever be stared at, by the demon eyes of my chihuahua. I didn't realize how temperamental a chihuahua could be, until I had one myself. One minute it's a cute little puppy, the next it's an evil mutt. And no, I'm not exaggerating one bit.
It's become my duty to take this mutt, I mean, dog, out for a walk in the mornings. I put on his leash, as always, and we began to speed walk down the survey so he could spot somewhere nice to go to the bathroom. Today, however, he decided that he wanted a longer jog around the block so I allowed him to take me where his little heart desired. We approached the end of the survey and to return home, we walked along the sidewalk of the service road. Out of no where, a white Audi swerved onto the sidewalk and a man wearing black came out of the passenger's seat of the car.
"What the ****?" I said, calmly.
"I'm here to steal him," the man replied, pointing at my dog.
"Wait... What?" I asked again.
Then the man took my "innocent" chihuahua off its leash and ran back into the white Audi, as the driver quickly, drove away. I panicked and ran home to call the cops.
"911? SOMEONE STOLE MY DOG!" I yelled.
"Pardon me?" the dispatcher asked.
"HELP ME, MY CHIHUAHUA, IT'S GONE!" I replied.
And in the midst of my crisis, I soon heard a doorbell. I ran to see who on earth could've been there and strangely, it was the same man in black who stole my dog.
"I'm sorry about the confusion. Here's your dog back," said the man in black, as he handed me back the chihuahua.
"WHAAAAAAAT? WHY?" I exclaimed.
"We have a strange obsession with rats, and we thought you were walking a rat. When we realized it was a dog, we didn't want it at all. And plus, it kept biting us so why would we want such a stupid animal," said the man in black.
"Thanks...?" I replied.
I grabbed my chihuahua back and quickly shut the door. I never wanted to let go of my dog again. Its cute little nose and pointed ears made me want to hold it forever. His beady little eyes and soft brown coat of fur made me want to love him, forever.
...Until he went psycho and bit me, again.
(P.S: My chihuahua doesn't actually look like a rat.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
whyy am I stealing your dog? LOL
ReplyDelete