I wouldn't be on the computer writing a blog, that's for sure.
HOWEVER...
I would say goodbye to everyone I cared about, thank the ones who have helped me throughout these years, and buy the next ticket to a country I've never been to so I could travel.
THEN...
Blow all of my life savings on something I could instantly use. I would donate it, but, everyone would be gone anyway... so it would be pointless.
Maybe bungee jump, sky dive, anything with high adrenaline.
And then travel to an awesome zoo so I could find a sea otter to take with me on my journey.
And I could pet a polar bear.
Swim with a whale.
Kiss a Dolphin.
And THEN...
Go home at the end of the day and pretend as if the world was not going to end... hoping that I would see tomorrow again.
If not, at least I did something productive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment