Monday, February 2, 2009

A Little About Me..

My name is Bonnie Chen and I am a grade twelve student at Orchard Park Secondary School. I was born on January 30th in Hamilton and raised in Stoney Creek. My interests include: My Friends, Sports, Music, Travelling, Animals, and Co-curricular Activites.

I am involved with many clubs within my high school. I am the Student Council president as well as the Tech Crew representitive. I also take part in clubs such as: M.A.D, S.S.H.O.P.S and Mentoring. I have a strong desire to help others and change issues that arise amongst the community. Apart from clubs, I am also involved with teams such as: Water polo, Rugby, Touch Football and Badminton. My favourite sport is hockey and outside of the school, I love to golf and play soccer.

I have many volunteer experiences throughout my four years in high school including: The CNIB, Scorekeeping Sports, and Writing as a Sports Correspondent for the Hamilton Spectator. Academically, I love working with drafting. After high school, I am planning to attend post-secondary for architectural design or environmental planning.


Interesting Facts (but not really interesting)..
- I'm allergic to cats, rabbits and nickel products.
- I love marine animals, like sea otters.<3

- I'm afraid of butterflies and ladybugs.
- Mountain goats are the most facinating animals, ever.

4 comments:

  1. aka perfect student!!
    really your allergic to nickel products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really sucks that you are allergic to rabbits, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forever remember you as the girl who:
    -is allergic to cats/nickel products
    -loves marine animals
    -is afraid of butterflies (Sam Burns??) and lady bugs
    -thinks mountain goats are extremely fascinating

    ReplyDelete